Sunday, December 30, 2018

Actress ready to compete in the US presidential election

London: US presidential election will be held in November 2020. President Trump is expected to re-contest on behalf of the Republicans. On behalf of the Democratic Party, many have decided to contest the presidential candidate. Angelina Jolie, a renowned Hollywood actress and ambassador to the United Nations Refugee Agency, interviewed BBC Radio yesterday.

Are you going to entrust politics to him? The question was asked. Angelina Jolie replied, "If I had asked this question 20 years ago, I'd smile. I'm not really sure. But I always say that I will go to where I need it. I do not know whether I am eligible for politics. If necessary, I will compete in the presidential election, "he laughed

No comments:

Post a Comment