Thursday, November 29, 2018

A Chinese scientist record genetically modified twin child: AIDS resistant

Beijing: Scientific and technical university science scientist Hei Jiangui. He studied at the Rhys and Stanford University of America. He has created the first genetically modified children in the world. He participated in a medical conference yesterday in Hong Kong. He said: "I have created genetically modified twin babies. For this I chose 9 pairs of HIV-affected husband and HIV-infected wife. They agreed to my experiment and signed the contract. I made minor changes in the gene of the growing children in their stomachs.

I disobeyed some genes. One of these women was born with the twin female genetically modified babies recently.
This is the first twin babies in the genome mutated world. These children, named Lulu and Nana, are born to the Grace-Mark couple. By changing the baby's genome in the stomach, I have created many children who are not infected with HIV attacks, many times more efficient than ordinary children. These children have immunity. I apologize for the disclosure of information about these genetic mutations. I am temporarily suspended my test drive due to the opposition that has now arisen. He said so. Researchers from around the world have been strongly opposed to the development of genetically modified children by Xiang. At the same time, the Chinese government has ordered an investigation into his research and investigations into his research

No comments:

Post a Comment