Wednesday, November 28, 2018

If you have only 15 days of noodles eaten, what is your health

2 Minutes Instant Noodles ... If the hungry stomach pinch, the brain will instantly tell the food noodle. Its advertisement, Tusi will definitely not leave it. Break-up with girlfriend makes it easy too. But this broiler's break-up with chicken and noodles is very difficult in Singles's life. This Instant Noodles is a risk to people who go to work abroad and go to work. If it's not, where will they go? But, after 15 days of Instant Noodles eating, what a change in the body, a student who has shared her experience in her own life. 15 days! I'm staying outside and studying college. Living alone is a little hard to cook food everyday. However, I'm very concerned and very careful in the diet. But I was usually using noodles when I had no choice but to choose times. Noodles are eating every 10 and 15 days daily and changes in body health. I found this after some time. body weight! In the days of the day, Noodles was the food I was tick. It will help you cook and eat more quickly. If the 15-day selection takes place, I will eat noodles once per day. When I listened to you, I realized that this habit is going to increase my weight. 3 inches! I realized that I had increased my body weight by noodles with my T-shirt. Yes! My weight was about 30 inches before the exam was started. At that time, the old T-shirt I had was a little lounge. After 15 days of examination and after eating noodles every day, I tried to wear the same T-shirt and looked at the belly. Then, when the memory tape was taken and measured, the waist circumference increased to 33 inches. Sodium! Instant noodles are made twice as fast fry. The amount of sodium in it is higher. Two fatty tea fryers add high cholesterol. In addition, the overwhelming sodium intake causes a lot of health problems. It plays an important role in increasing body weight. Do not daily! The Redefined Flour in the Instant Noodles increases the waist size. That's why you need to avoid Instant Noodles. Someday, if it is a hurry, the noodles may be the right choice. But in daily diet, noodles can be dangerous. To whom? Now, if you do not have Instant Noodles, I will definitely eat it. But I will not take this habit of eating everyday. Avoid feeding noodles for older children and young people in your home as much as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment